What’s the age of your leather shoes generally? The survey says that most people’s shoes lifespan is no more than one or two years on average. However, the famous brand shoes are usually expensive. If you can care for your Christian Louboutin shoes well like a live life with the following tips, which can extend the lifespan of your Christian shoes to six or seven years incredibly. A good habit of caring for your shoes is valuable for any top quality shoes.
1. Take new lifts for the heels of your Christian Louboutin shoes. When you buy the new shoes, putting on the new lifts on your shoes is usually the first thing to do. Most of the shoes come with plastic lifts on the heels, which will be worn out easily. The best way is to replace them the moment you buy. The new lifts you choose should be more durable than the plastic. Do remember to replace them as soon as possible when you find they are almost worn out.
2. The soles of Christian Louboutin shoes are the second key parts. Too much of walking with the shoes will wear out the soles easily, that is why they need to be reinforced. One spokesman from the shoe service said that making a preventive thin layer of rubber soles protector with a special kind of glue can prevent the soles to be rubbed on the ground. As a matter of fact, your shoes can live more six or seven years by doing this.
3. Remove the spots on your Christian Louboutin shoes as soon as possible. Any spots on your Louboutin shoes should be removed with a soft brush or a suede stone as soon as possible. When it comes to the real animal leather of your shoes, salt stains maybe can damage your shoes permanently. Be sure to remove the spots on your shoes with a piece of soft damp cloth when you find them.
4. Keep away your Christian Louboutin shoes form the wet conditions. If you want to extend your shoes lifespan, spray on a water protector on your new shoes with any material. The water or any other liquids will never be able to damage your shoes by doing this. Put your shoes in a cool room to dry or dry them with a blow dryer if your shoes get caught in the rain.
5. Lastly, keep your Christian Louboutin shoes and Christian Louboutin boots with the original shape. When your shoes have rest at home, keep the boot trees stand with putting some hard paper inside. If you throw the boots in one corner of your wardrobe, the leather of the boot trees will curl and get some wrinkles. You can also lay your leather boots down in the store box in order to avoid losing shape.